Even a chimp can write code

Saturday, January 14, 2006

My new best friend

It's looking like a great weekend of bonding with my new best friend: the XBOX 360. I got one over a week ago but with a week of 12-13 hour day stints at work and the company store being closed (MS employees get MS games and accessories at marked down prices) for remodelling, it has been hard to cultivate that friendship. But this weekend clears the way for a veritable love fest. I'm not much of a gamer but I'm finding this thing is extremely addictive. And pure fun!

Email this | Bookmark this

2 Comments:

  • Yeah that's if you can pry it from my cold dead hands! Mu-hah-hah-hah-hah!

    gamer tag: muddbutt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 14, 2006 at 7:24 PM  

  • Hey Ashish, I'm into XBox 360 and XBox Live bigtime!

    Hit me with a Friend Request. I gotta make some room on my friends list though...that thing is always full. Talk to your MS buddies at the XBox division and tell them to make that thing bigger, ok!?

    Gamertag: Gorbachev

    BTW, also check out seasonedgamers.com, an online community of adult gamers. Lotso fun. Great group of people from all over the (english speaking) world, but mainly from the US.

    By Blogger madfinn, at January 17, 2006 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment | Home | Inference: my personal blog