Even a chimp can write code

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars Episode III: The Saga is indeed complete

For a lot of people, being a Star Wars fan in the public eye has been a harrowing experience. I know more than one of this specie and try hard to resist the temptation to joke at their expense. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith makes that onerous task even more difficult.

The company sent out its Windows Client rank and file for a private screening of Episode III on Friday. I wanted to blog about the episode (pun unintended) but I couldn't have put it better than Tero has. I will just link to his post instead. In summation, I will only say this: my couch displays better acting talent than most of the cast in this film. Well, as they say, Sith happens! But thankfully, the Saga is complete.

Email this | Bookmark this