Even a chimp can write code

Sunday, May 15, 2005

This weblog gets a facelift


To see a world in a grain of sand,

And a heaven in a wild flower,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

And eternity in an hour.


from Auguries of Innocence, William Blake.


I have spent the better part of this Sunday messing around with image editors and CSS. The result is here to see. It is based on Dan Cederholm's TicTac template but I have modified some core elements to make sure it reflects a little more of me. All in all, I am pleased with the outcome.

By the way, the image on the masthead is a picture I took at the canoe landing on Vermont's Green River, last September. We hauled the green canoe on top of Ashley's little Corolla. Just one memory from a great vacation. I recommend Stowe, VT to anybody who likes the outdoors.

Email this | Bookmark this