Cleaning up my act
- My personal files, papers, and receipts are not neatly filed away.
- I do not live in the geographical location of my choice. It's been a year and a half and all those who've told me "Oh don't worry, Rhode Island will grow on you", were wrong.
- There isn't ample and healthy lighting around me. I have been told the monitor doesn't qualified as a source of lighting.
- I am tolerating some things at my work place I maybe shouldn't. But I am not the first consultant to be the chief cook and bottlewasher at his job. Nor the last.
- My work environment isn't nearly as productive and inspiring as I'd like (or as it used to be).
- I don't back up my hard drive at least monthly. But I doubt I ever will.
- My bed is not made daily.
- I do not live on a weekly budget. But I don't necessarily agree that's a bad thing.
- I do not have a financial plan for the next year.
- I do not have an up-to-date will.
- My earnings are not commensurate with the effort I put into my job. No, I am not overpaid.
- I use caffeine more often than I should. Coffee and water are my two favorite diuretics.
- I eat more sugar than I should.
- I haven't seen a dentist in 2 years. I have a very low opinion of them. To me they rate between single-celled creatures and pond scum in the overall scheme of things.
- I haven't had a physical examination in 3 years.
- Not an eye examination either.
- I don't walk or exercise enough.
- I never tell people exactly what they can do to satisfy me. Okay that sounds wrong but that's how the statement was posed.
- I haven't told my mom I love her, in over 3 months.
Well as Ashley would tell me, this blog entry's as out of place as a one legged man in a butt-kicking contest. I hope you will bear with me on that. But I'm just dying to see what Google AdSense ads accompany this entry!